Here’s the latest data, updated on June 27, 2022:
- New cases the week of June 18: 149
- New cases the week of June 25: 1
From Jan. 22, 2020 to June 20, 2022:
- Total pregnant women with COVID-19: 219,451
- Total deaths: 296
- Total hospitalized cases: 33,866
- Total cases admitted to the ICU: 672
- Required invasive ventilation: 146
- Required ECMO: 42
Pregnant women with COVID-19 by Race/Ethnicity from Jan. 22, 2020 to June 20, 2022:
- Hispanic/Latinx: 69,070
- Asian, Non-Hispanic: 6,437
- Black, Non-Hispanic: 27,606
- White, Non-Hispanic: 75,771
- Multiple or other race, Non-Hispanic: 9,219
Find previous data and the latest COVID-19 updates from Contemporary OB/GYN® here.
Data is updated weekly based on data collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The cases reported are only confirmed cases with laboratory evidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection. CDC’s case numbers are validated through a confirmation process with each jurisdiction.
The CDC’s Coronavirus Resource Center is a resource with the latest information on COVID-19 testing, vaccines, hospitalizations, deaths, and other vital statistics. Data on COVID-19 during pregnancy comes from the CDC’s COVID-19 Data Tracker.