Management of OSA in pregnant women should continue through the postpartum period and should be multidisciplinary.
For more information on sleep apnea in pregnancy: Obstructive sleep apnea in pregnancy- What you need to know
9. Louis J, Auckley D, Miladinovic B, et al. Perinatal outcomes associated with obstructive sleep apnea in obese pregnant women. Obstet Gynecol. 2012;120(5):1085-1092.
33. Saravanakumar K, Rao SG, Cooper GM. Obesity and obstetric anaesthesia. Anaesthesia. 2006;61(1):36-48.
34. Munnur U, de Boisblanc B, Suresh MS. Airway problems in pregnancy. Critical care medicine. 2005;33(10 Suppl):S259-268.
35. Chung F, Memtsoudis SG, Ramachandran SK, et al. Society of anesthesia and sleep medicine guidelines on preoperative screening and assessment of adult patients with obstructive sleep apnea. Anesthesia and analgesia. 2016;123(2):452.
17. Adult Obstructive Sleep Apnea Task Force of the American Academy of Sleep M. Clinical Guideline for the Evaluation, Management and Long-term Care of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Adults. Journal of clinical sleep medicine : JCSM : official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. 2009;5(3):263-276.