OR WAIT 15 SECS
This list of US-based National Institutes of Health trials is derived from the NIH database and includes US phase III and IV clinical trials that are currently recruiting female participants.
This list of US-based National Institutes of Health trials is derived from the NIH database and includes US phase III and IV clinical trials that are currently recruiting female participants. For information, view the complete database at http://ClinicalTrials.gov/.
• Combination Chemotherapy Followed By Doce-taxel or Ixabepilone in Treating Patients Who Have Undergone Surgery for Nonmetastatic Breast CancerSPONSORS: Federation Nationale des Centres de Lutte Contre le Cancer, National Cancer Institute
• Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) vs. 3D-conformal Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation (APBI) for Early Stage Breast Cancer After Lumpectomy (2009-APBI)SPONSOR: Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers
• Prediction of Response to Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Women With Operable Breast Cancer (PT-304)SPONSORS: Precision Therapeutics, Department of Defense
• ALTTO (Adjuvant Lapatinib And/Or Trastuzumab Treatment Optimisation) Study; BIG 2-06/N063DSPONSORS: GlaxoSmithKline, North Central Cancer Treatment Group, National Cancer Institute, Breast International Group, NCIC Clinical Trials Group
• Evaluating and Comparing Two Surgical Methods for Treatment of Early Stage Breast CancerSPONSOR: Emory University
• An Open-Label Study of Trastuzumab-MCC-DM1 (T-DM1) vs. Capecitabine + Lapatinib in Patients With HER2-Positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer (EMILIA)SPONSORS: Genentech, Roche Pharma AG
• A Study of Trastuzumab-DM1 Plus Pertuzumab Versus Trastuzumab [Herceptin] Plus a Taxane in Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer (MARIANNE)SPONSORS: Hoffmann-La Roche, Genentech